The Bottom Line
- Japanese model has an excellent quality motor
- Available in high quality elastomers material
- Provides simultaneous clitoral stimulation and vaginal penetration
- Beads can provide g-spot stimulation and extra external stimulation
- No cords, batteries are in the base of the vibrator
- Not very versatile, only good for providing simultaneous stimulation
- Some people don’t like the dual switches and find it too much work
- The recommended model is out of some people’s price range.
- Rabbit curve hugs the body and provides clitoral stimulation rotating shaft is for vaginal penetration.
- Small plastic beads in the shaft rotate and provide extra stimulation and g-spot stimulation for some.
- Both motors are variable speed with a slide switch.
- Rabbit Habit model has no cords, the batteries are in the base of the vibrator.
- Insertable portion is 4 1/4" long and 1 1/2" in diameter.
- Requires 3 AA batteries.
- Vibratex model is available in better quality, cleaner quality elastomers material.
- Japanese motors are better quality and usually last at least a year (some last much longer).
Guide Review - Rabbit Habit Vibrator
The Rabbit Habit vibrator is one of those instantly recognizable sex toys, made famous most recently by Sex in the City. Commonly referred to as a dual action vibrator the Rabbit Habit provides simultaneous clitoral stimulation and a rotating shaft that is safe for vaginal insertion. Some users report that the beads also provide g spot stimulation.
It doesn't make the best first time sex toy because it isn't very versatile. It does one (actually two) things, and it does them very well. So if you know you like clitoral stimulation and penetration, this may be well worth the investment.
Be aware of the hundreds of cheap imitators out there. One way to make sure you are getting a product of quality is to find out who the manufacturer is. Vibratex is one of the oldest importers and designers of vibrators made in Japan, and they stand by their products.