The right angle sex position is like a hybrid between the missionary and the knees on chest sex positions. Here one partner is on their back with one leg straight up in the air, supported or held by the partner who is kneeling between their legs, doing the penetrating. There are a lot of variations on this position, mostly based on the way that the partner who is kneeling can hold and manipulate the leg that's up in the air. This can make a surprising difference to the feel of penetration.
- A good choice for people with fatigue as the partner kneeling can provide a lot of support.
- This position provides deep penetration which is preferred by some.
- You get to face each other which can facilitate more closeness.
- This position doesn't facilitate a lot of full body contact between the two bodies.
- One partner needs to have strong knees and good lower body strength.
- This is a position where one person does more (or most) of the "work".