This position is a variation of missionary sex positions and knees on chest sex positions. In this position the partner being penetrated lies flat on their back with their legs spread open. The penetrating partner kneels in front of their partner and puts one or both hands under their partners bum, lifting them up and tilting their pelvis forward while penetrating them. The partner being penetrated can rest their legs at the ankle on their partner's shoulders.
Pros of the Bum Lift Sex Position
- This position allows for easy change of variation in penetration angle and depth.
- There can be a lot of pressing of flesh, and physical closeness with this sex position.
- This position is face to face.
- This position allows the penetrating partner to use their hands and upper body to add motion to the penetration.
Cons of the Bum Lift Sex Position
- The partner on the bottom has less control, most of the movement comes from one partner.
- This position requires good flexibility in the legs for the partner being penetrated, and good balance and strength for the partner doing the penetration.
- This position would not be comfortable if done on a hard surface (rough carpet, a table, the floor, etc…)