Basic Leg Action Sex Position:
More about the Basic Leg Action Sex Position:
What makes this position different is the type and source of motion. The partner on the bottom uses their hips and leg muscles to create the movement during penetration. It takes a little experimentation, but you writhe your legs and hips around, shaking them up and down, back and forth, and even rotating them.
If you need extra traction or leverage, you can reach your arms up above your head and grab the end of the mattress.
You can also experiment by moving your legs and hips a lot, for a short burst of time, and then relaxing, but continue the penetration play. Notice how your body feels while you are still having penetration, but not moving as much.
Pros of the Leg Action Sex Position:
- This position is also a great way to relieve tension and stress in your hips and legs.
- It is also a great position for “letting loose” as you can move as much as you want, but your partner on top can still control things by moving their body in response to your movements.
- In your writhing and jerky leg motions you can really release a lot of the energy in your legs and pelvis that, for some men, stay surprisingly stiff during penetration.
Cons of the Leg Action Sex Position:
- With the amount of energy it takes, this isn’t a position you can maintain for a long time.
- This also isn’t a very intimate or gentle position.
- The position requires a fair bit of muscle strength.