Now that you know who you are , where you are , and what youre wearing , its time to consider the psychology of your role. The superficial clothing and props say something about your character, but your inner desires may betray your appearance. You may be dressed as a school teacher, but harbor dreams of the male stripper circuit. Analyze your character, by considering some of these questions:
- Whats your motivation?
- What turns your character on and what turns them off?
- What pushes their buttons or drives them wild?
- Are you dominant? Submissive? Do you switch back and forth?
- Does your character have a secret fantasy, and what will trigger you to disclose this fantasy?
- Whats your characters history? Think of a few stories that provide some background to who you are, and what youre bringing to the sexual scenario.
A fantasy sexual role play scenario can be just like acting, and it can have a pre-determined beginning middle, and end. You dont need to have all this, throwing two characters together with a lot of sexual tension can do the trick just as well. But dont be afraid to delve deeper into your character if its fun.
Published April 9, 2006.