Aside from the look and feel of the toy - which are enough to recommend it - Leaf Life offers a simple and welcome innovation in its control mechanism. There's one button to push. Hold it down to increase the vibration, touch it once more to turn it off, and tap it three times to lock it for safer sex toy traveling.
Leaf Life comes at a significant cost, and while it's possible to get the same (or better) quality and power for the price, if you've got the budget, Leaf Life offers a complete package that you may just fall for.
Leaf Life Vibrator Inside and Out
The vibrator is fully immersible, safe for use in the bathtub or shower, which also makes it very easy to clean. The toy comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer.
Pros and Cons
- The discreet design will work well for people who are concerned about prying eyes (or hands) and those who are turned off by sex toys that represent the human form.
- More powerful motor than most battery-powered toys of similar shape and design.
- Single push button mechanism makes for easy use, locking mechanism means the toy is safe to travel with.
- Rechargeable, so no need to buy (and then throw out) batteries.
- Given the power of the motor, it is relatively quiet when in use.
- People who are genuinely concerned about the environment may be turned off by the obvious green washing in the marketing.
- The single button control doesn't allow you to reduce the strength of vibration, only shut the vibrator off.
- The price will be out of reach for many.
Tips on Using Leaf Life Vibrator
For this reason you may want to always start on a low speed, and work up gradually.
While it may have been designed with clitoral stimulation in mind, the shape of the body of the toy makes it wonderful for focused stimulation on any part of the body. The wider curve in the middle of the toy transmits the vibrations well, and the toy easily fits in the palm of most hands, allowing for simultaneous skin to skin touch and vibration.
The tip of the Leaf Life is perfect for stimulating the clitoris, nipples, frenulum, perineum, or any part of the body where sensation can be felt in a small area. What's nice about the design is that its flowing form encourages movement. Don't think about just pressing down and leaving the toy in one area. Let it run along the body, twirl in circles around a spot that seems promising, use it to gently tap on other parts of the body.
Care and Cleaning
Because the Leaf is fully waterproof you can immerse the toy to clean it with warm water and mild soap. Then leave it to dry before putting the toy away.
Do not use the vibrator while you are charging it.