Make Me Over Inside and Out
The vibrator will run for around 1 1/2 hours before it needs to be recharged, and charging takes 2-3 hours.
Make Me Over comes in a sleek, hard plastic compact case (complete with a mirror in the lid), and one of the nice design touches is that the vibrator charges whenever it's in the case, as long as the case is plugged in. It's important to note that this vibrator only has a USB charger, so to charge you need to plug the case into any USB outlet (cord is included).
The manufacturer describes the toy as "splash proof" which usually means that it won't break if you get a bit of water on it, but it isn't meant to be submerged during use or cleaning. The toy comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer.
Pros and Cons
- The discreet design and high end packaging give the toy a luxury feel that will appeal to some who are turned off by less expensive looking and feeling vibrators.
- The motor is powerful, and while it may look like a novelty it's designed to be functional and powerful enough for most tastes.
- The flexible strap could make this toy more accessible for some.
- For external stimulation Make Me Over offers a nice alternative in shape and texture to most external vibes.
- Charging is very convenient, as it takes place whenever you put the vibrator back in its case.
- Contrary to the manufacturers claims, the vibrator is not whisper quiet. The buzz is noticeable.
- The control switches are not ideally positioned for manipulation during use, and they are stiff, making it necessary to press down on the toy in order to turn it on, off, or adjust the vibration mode.
- You need to have access to a USB charging device (computer or laptop) as the toy doesn't come with a regular adapter for an electrical outlet.
Tips on Using Make Me Over
The push button controls are probably the most annoying part of the vibrator and it's much easier to turn the toy on and find the right setting before you slip your hand through the strap and begin using the toy.
Use the toy to explore not only genital stimulation but overall physical response to vibrator. If you put a little bit of lubricant on the face of the toy (never use silicone-based lubricant) it can actually become a passable massage tool.
Care and Cleaning
In the center of the toy there is a metal connector for charging. This connector is recessed so you don't feel the metal during use, but it makes sense to avoid exposing the center of the toy to body fluids or water during cleaning. When you use the toy you'll see this isn't a major problem, just something to be aware of.
Because the soft part of the toy is made from silicone you should never use a silicone-based lubricant as this will destroy the integrity of the soft silicone and render the vibrator unusable.
Don't immerse the toy in water as this will likely break the toy.