The Bottom Line
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to hold for solo or partner play and hands free use.
- ABS plastic body is durable, hypoallergenic, and easy to clean.
- High quality Japanese motor provides intense clitoral and external stimulation.
- Non phallic, discreet design.
- Noticeable buzzing of the motor may be a problem for some.
- Hard plastic, curved shape is designed for clitoral stimulation and may be used hands free in underwear, or hand held.
- Requires two AAA batteries, included with toy.
- 2 inches in width and 2 3/4 inches in length, weighs 1 9/16 ounces.
- Body is water resistant for easy cleaning but should not be fully immersed.
Guide Review - BonBon Vibrator
Candida Royalle first broke ground as a woman working behind the camera in the porn industry, making films that were explicitly for women and their partners. In 1996 she brought her vision and a desire to improve and innovate to the world of sex toys, launching the Natural Contours line of vibrators, again specifically targeting women's bodies and women's desire. BonBon is the newest toy in the Natural Contours line and continues the tradition of high quality materials, simple and smart design, and care for the customer that typifies everything Royalle does.
BonBon is designed specifically for external clitoral stimulation, with a compact size and slight curve. The wider base sits on the pubic bone while the tapered end allows for more pointed and focused clitoral stimulation. BonBon's three speed are powerful enough for beginners and old vibrator pros alike. The design allows the vibrator to also work well when tucked into underwear for a hands free experience. When using it in your hands BonBon is so small and fits so well in the palm, that it's easy to use with a partner without it becoming the focus of the play. The only drawback is the sound level of the toy. As with most hard plastic toys, particularly small ones, the buzzing of the motor is noticeable and may not be ideal for those with thin walls, nosey neighbors or roommates, etc...
A nice added bonus is that BonBon comes with batteries and a nifty little drawstring bag which makes this already innocuous looking sex toy seem like just another travel accessory. And if that wasn't enough, BonBon comes with a lifetime warranty. What more could you want?