The Bottom Line
- Two powerful motors (one in the shaft one in the stem) can be controlled separately and together.
- One of the few fully waterproof dual action vibrators available.
- Rechargeable, after initial charge can run for four hours on a single charge.
- Ergonomic handle and push button controls make it comfortable to hold alone or with a partner.
- Made of silicone and medical-grade plastic, durable, hypoallergenic, and easy to clean.
- The high price make this not a recommendation for first time vibrator users.
- The shaft may be too long for some, making the clitoral stimulator less effective.
- Rechargeable dual action vibrator comes with charger, lined sex toy bag, matching pin (I'm guessing not for sexual use), instructions and a one year warranty.
- Available in black or rose (which is not quite fuschia, but closer to it than rose).
- Five speed settings and eight vibration modes. You can choose to have vibration in the shaft, in the clitoral stimulator, or both.
- Vibrator can be put into "locked" mode so it won't turn on in transit or by accident in a drawer.
- Can take up to two hours to charge, and will run continuously for four hours, and hold a charge for up to 90 days in standby mode.
Guide Review - Soraya by LELO
For people who like dual action, or rabbit vibrators it may have felt for years as if there were no options. There was the classic Vibratex Rabbit Pearl and Rabbit Habit, and then there were inferior knock offs. Soraya offers an intriguing addition to the options for dual action vibe lovers.
Designed for simultaneous clitoral stimulation and vaginal penetration, Soraya is beautifully made, and the finish on the silicone is hard to take your hands off of (smooth and silky, but with a bit of surface texture that makes you want to move it in your hands). The controls are perfectly positioned for solo use or for using with a partner, and the simple three button controls are intuitive and easy to cycle through.
In some ways the Rabbit is a toy that doesn't need fixing, and Soraya's greatest contribution may not be function but design. Not everyone who wants a dual action vibrator likes animal representations near their genitals, and Soraya feels more like the pleasure object LELO describes itself as making, than a hard working rabbit that nonetheless delivers.
Which is not to say that Soraya disappoints in the power department. The two motors, each offering five speeds of vibration and multiple modes of pulsation and escalation, start gentle enough for beginners, but will be powerful enough for even the most demanding user. The design also make Soraya fully waterproof, which is a nice bonus. It can be immersed and used in the shower or tub (or outdoors in the rain) and it is also much easier to clean.
The only downside to Soraya, aside from the hefty price tag, is the proportional length between the shaft designed for vaginal penetration and the external clitoral stimulator. The insertable length of the shaft if 5", which is at least a half inch longer than most dual action vibrators, and in relation to the clitoral stimulator it results in the user having to insert more of the shaft in order to benefit from the clitoral stimulation. This may be perfect or good for some, but it will no doubt be uncomfortable to others, and result in them not getting the full benefit of Soraya's features.
Because of the price and particular functionality of Soraya it isn't a toy I'd recommend for first time vibrator shoppers, and if you're purchasing it having already discovered that you enjoy dual action vibration, you'll probably have a sense of whether or not the proportions will work. Despite this design conundrum, Soraya is an easy recommendation for anyone who has the budget and knows they like this style of vibrator.