Are you circumcised and/or have you had sex with someone who is? There is a lot of social baggage and hotly contested politics, not to mention a growing body of medical research, about the pros and cons of circumcision. But when it comes to your real experience of sex as a circumcised person, with someone who is circumcised, or both, what’s your take?
Have Your Say
i love my circumcision
- I was circumcised 15 years ago, and I really love it, its the best decision ever.
Sex is so much better
- —Guest Peter
- I was circumcised aged 5, all of my peers were intact, I hated being circumcised and different from them, I was over sensitive to hot and cold water, and could only just bear very soft underwear nothing "scratchy" I now know I have aspergers, so circumcision made an anxious, awkward, me even more self concious, now at 42, I still hide my penis in changing rooms, I have no sensation at all, masturbating for 3 hours with extreme porn and electrostimulation is the only way I can ejaculate, there is no orgasm - no overwhelming rush of feelings of extasy, just a release of fluid, so as a gay aspie with no great sex life to look forward to there is no hope for a relationship and someone to see the cut penis that I hate, but my mother presumably thought would look better, I say BAN CIRCUMCISION
- —Guest Ian,uk
- I was circumcised at 10 because my father pressured me into it. Ever since then it's been terrible. No sexual sensation, no excitement, I feel completely numb. Circumcision definitely destroys sensation and it completely ruined ANY chance of me having a normal satisfying sex life. Circumcision is genital mutilation and child abuse and should be made illegal, I have had to live with all the damage that this surgery has done to me. It's pretty miserable getting to the age of 18 and realizing that your life is already over and you won't be able to enjoy the sexual side of a relationship like other guys can. The idea that parents can deliberately inflict this mutilation on their sons knowing full well what the risks are and how it could damage them. Circumcision should be banned and any parents that agree with it should be treated with the same hatred and contempt as any other child-abuser is. Any parents that subject their children to this abuse should be given prison sentences.
- —Guest John
cut and proud
- i am an identical twin and because the old man was done guess it was just the way, i have no problems with being cut but do spend alot of money on lube when i hear uncut dont need to use it, most girls i have spoken to do say that cut does look better and to be honest i think it lets ya knob grow bigger than uncut cause of no restriction, not to mention we dont have ''dic chesse'' never knew what the boys were on about for years, alot cleaner, mate just got done cause his foreskin couldnt go over his knob, he thinks its great and unfortuanly loves to show it off to everyone now, i think cut are more unsenitive but keeps us going longer in the bedroom and sometimes even too long, wish i could have the skin for a day just for the experience but prob will get my boys done if i have any..... to late to complain they all end up soing the same job anyway for the ladies
- —Guest otay
Circumcised at 25
- I was circumcised at 25 and wish I did not do it. Around a year later I felt a difference in the feeling as I was having sex. It was not the same, and over the years it has gotten worse. The feeling of uncut to cut is so different being uncut is the best.
- —Guest Sorry
Circumcised as a result of surgery
- When I was 16 months old, I had to have surgery to repair my first degree hypospadias. The doctors had to circumcise me due to fear of infection after the surgery. I honestly think that sex is great. However, I also think that sex could be a little better with an uncircumcised penis. If I could go back and make the choice and I didn't have the issue I had, I would've chosen to remain uncut.
- —Guest Dgee
Just my opinion.
- I myself am uncut, and I would never ever want to be cut.
to all the uncut people out there, pull your foreskin back, keep it down, and then try to masturbate.
It's the equivelant of being cut.
doesn't feel as good does it?
Children shouldn't get cut at birth.
They should decide themselves.
Religious circumcision is bullsh*t.
But, my boyfriend says he doesn't experience any lack of sensetivity, but then again he wouldn't know the difference.
And some of the things said above are opinions, such as "it looks beter" , because I honestly think they both look good, as both cut and uncut look almost the same when erect.
Just my (slightly random) 2 cents. :)
- —Guest What
- Frankly, i have never had a problem with my uncircumcied dick ever since i started having sex. And i tell you i can go at it like a rabbit cat chasing a mouse, and i can last as long no problem , my sex life without circumcision is perfect why ruin it. I love my uncircumcised (SPANKY) dick
- —Guest GUEST NAME
- I'm circumcised. The feel is good, comfortable, and I have better sex with my wife.
- —Guest yoh yoh
- I was circumcised at the age of 18 while in the military. The doctor messed my circumcision. I had to have it re-done. The second time my sex life with my wife was greater.
- —Guest CALVIN
Circumcision Is Mutilation
- As I was circumcised at birth I have no way of knowing for sure if it has impacted on my sex life. i do however believe that the custom of circumcision arose in desert communities where water was scarce and cleanliness difficult to maintain. As to why my christian parents chose to do it i can only presume it was to conform to socialized pressure and therefore not primarily concerned with my welfare. So i am resentful that they took it on themselves to molest and mutilate that most sensitive area of my body for no medically proven benefits. I am sure that the procedure for the infant must be very painful and could result in a deep seated trauma about sex being associated with pain rather than pleasure. As i understand it the foreskin's function is to protect the glans sensitivity being diminished by constant contact and its removal is likely to result in desensitization. i think it is a barbaric form of abuse and mutilation and should be treated with the same outrage as clitorectomy is.
- I have been with my boyfriend for over 6 years. He is the only "uncut" man I have been with...sex is not challenging, but fellatio took some getting used to...no big deal! He is more sensitive than other cut guys. One thing I couldn't figure out is one question, "Is he more sensual and sexual because he's the best lover I have ever had, or is it the fact that he is uncircumcized?". Point is, there is no right or wrong answer. He won't have to suffer from comparison.
circumcision is bad
- When i was born my dad said no to the doctors so i grew up with foreskin but when i reached age of 14 i had first sexual intercorse but then at 15 my dad died of cancer and so my mom married to a Turkish man that was Muslim and she became Muslim as well. All Muslims are circumcised at infantcy so when i reached 16 i got circumcised cos my mom forced me to become Muslim so i agreed to (i was so stupid) then after that i did not enjoy sex that much, did not feel that good like before with the foreskin. The "muslim" thing and my mom ruined my sexual life... so i say circumcision is bad.
- —Guest Rooney
- I got circumcised when I was 25 and I can proudly say my sex life has changed for the better. It was strange at first as I was not used to last more than 25 minutes during intercourse but my partner and I are loving it and above all, I no longer complain about foreskin pain.
- —Guest SHABBA T
Circumcision Is Different for Everyone
- To be honest after reading all these comments I think the only thing we can truly say is that it varies from person to person and there is little hard evidence that can be proven of the effects on sexuality.
- —Guest garrat