From the article: Circumcision and Sexual Pleasure
Are you circumcised and/or have you had sex with someone who is? There is a lot of social baggage and hotly contested politics, not to mention a growing body of medical research, about the pros and cons of circumcision. But when it comes to your real experience of sex as a circumcised person, with someone who is circumcised, or both, what’s your take? Have Your Say
- I'm uncut and never had problem with sexual activities. It's just great. The best part, I don't and maybe never need some lube and somehow I think the skin around the head keep my penis over-sensitivity which might cause pre-ejaculation. About the health effect after circumcision, I think it's depend at every man self hygiene. Just keep it clean and everything will be alright. And if we talk about religious stuff. Well, God create man with foreskin (originally), sometimes I just don't get it, why that skin have to be cut? So, for me it's OK, depend every man think about it.
No Difference From My Perspective
- I've been with both. Didn't find any difference? When its hard the foreskin retracts, same as cut. I don't get it? No difference in hygiene either. If its washed it remains clean?
- —Guest bn with both
- I was circumcised as a baby, would rather have been left alone. But having said that, I don't have any problem with sex, etc. But I left my son intact, and he seems quite happy to stay like that (he's 25 now).
- —Guest A Male
- I was circumcised at the age of 30 i had envied other boys at in school lockers ect I got a rather tight circumcision so that the shaft skin was tight this restricted the length of my penis but the knob or glands near doubled in size my gf loves it Best thing i ever did
- —Guest Ian
- Nicely put. That's the process we went thougrh too. Almost exactly. I did appreciate the comments in your earlier piece because they gave me a lot to think about. I have wondered for some time about the line between a babys' human rights and a parent's right to decide. Thing is, the moms who iron their daughter's still developing breasts with hot rocks in parts of Africa are doing the best they can too. And genuinely believe it's the right thing for them. And parents who smack, which I am quite sensitive about believe the same. At what point do those things become a violation of the baby's rights? I don't know. But I think it's an excellent topic for us to consider in our decision making processes. A baby's right to breast milk? A baby's right to freedom of religion?
- —Guest UETFSKooNxtXUQb
- i was circumcised when i was born and after reading this i think it all just depends. i feel fine. sex, masturbation, its all good w/ me. but i see how others feel about it. some love the result and others hate it. i think that the parents should not choose because often men end up hating there parents for doing it. but if the man chooses to get it then he cant blame anyone but himself for geting it.
- —Guest swager
- my boyfriend is the first uncut guy I've been with and other than with oral in the beginning of our relationship I don't notice any difference
My Adult Circumcision
- I never thought about circumcision until I got a yeast infection that made sexual relations unpleasant, to say the least. My urologist was very down to earth about it. He told me that I must practice immaculate hygiene rolling back my foreskin and carefully cleaning it every day or two or the yeast infection would return and even with that care it might return. Or I could be circumcised. He also told me that circumcision was definitely the better way. I took his advice and I have never regretted it. Sex was better after than before and the infection has never returned.
- I was circumcised at 10 because my father pressured me into it. Ever since then it's been terrible. No sexual sensation, no excitement, I feel completely numb. Circumcision definitely destroys sensation and it completely ruined ANY chance of me having a normal satisfying sex life. Circumcision is genital mutilation and child abuse and should be made illegal, I have had to live with all the damage that this surgery has done to me. It's pretty miserable getting to the age of 18 and realizing that your life is already over and you won't be able to enjoy the sexual side of a relationship like other guys can. The idea that parents can deliberately inflict this mutilation on their sons knowing full well what the risks are and how it could damage them. Circumcision should be banned and any parents that agree with it should be treated with the same hatred and contempt as any other child-abuser is. Any parents that subject their children to this abuse should be given prison sentences.
- —Guest John
cut and proud
- i am an identical twin and because the old man was done guess it was just the way, i have no problems with being cut but do spend alot of money on lube when i hear uncut dont need to use it, most girls i have spoken to do say that cut does look better and to be honest i think it lets ya knob grow bigger than uncut cause of no restriction, not to mention we dont have ''dic chesse'' never knew what the boys were on about for years, alot cleaner, mate just got done cause his foreskin couldnt go over his knob, he thinks its great and unfortuanly loves to show it off to everyone now, i think cut are more unsenitive but keeps us going longer in the bedroom and sometimes even too long, wish i could have the skin for a day just for the experience but prob will get my boys done if i have any..... to late to complain they all end up soing the same job anyway for the ladies
- —Guest otay
Circumcised at 25
- I was circumcised at 25 and wish I did not do it. Around a year later I felt a difference in the feeling as I was having sex. It was not the same, and over the years it has gotten worse. The feeling of uncut to cut is so different being uncut is the best.
- —Guest Sorry
Circumcised as a result of surgery
- When I was 16 months old, I had to have surgery to repair my first degree hypospadias. The doctors had to circumcise me due to fear of infection after the surgery. I honestly think that sex is great. However, I also think that sex could be a little better with an uncircumcised penis. If I could go back and make the choice and I didn't have the issue I had, I would've chosen to remain uncut.
- —Guest Dgee
Just my opinion.
- I myself am uncut, and I would never ever want to be cut. to all the uncut people out there, pull your foreskin back, keep it down, and then try to masturbate. It's the equivelant of being cut. doesn't feel as good does it? Children shouldn't get cut at birth. They should decide themselves. Religious circumcision is bullsh*t. But, my boyfriend says he doesn't experience any lack of sensetivity, but then again he wouldn't know the difference. And some of the things said above are opinions, such as "it looks beter" , because I honestly think they both look good, as both cut and uncut look almost the same when erect. Just my (slightly random) 2 cents. :)
- —Guest What
- Frankly, i have never had a problem with my uncircumcied dick ever since i started having sex. And i tell you i can go at it like a rabbit cat chasing a mouse, and i can last as long no problem , my sex life without circumcision is perfect why ruin it. I love my uncircumcised (SPANKY) dick
- —Guest GUEST NAME
- I'm circumcised. The feel is good, comfortable, and I have better sex with my wife.
- —Guest yoh yoh
1-15 of 39Next