If you've never had sex with someone else, trying to imagine what it's like can be highly anxiety provoking. Many people who identify themselves as virgin
s feel that knowing what to expect would help them be less nervous. But describing what sex feels like, particularly in a general way, can be near impossible. If you've had sex with someone before, how would you describe the feel of sex (not the action, not the thoughts, but the feeling). Help a virgin out, and share your thoughts on what sex feels like. Share Your Description
- I'm disabled with spina bifida so my experience will probably be different to yours. Sex with someone else can be mind blowing. I think it's really important to really REALLY like them/love them. The connection isn't just physical its mental. The sex with your special someone opens your heart and you can soar. Its such a warm, hot, sticky, sensual, exciting, interesting event. Dont worry that your not doing 'it' right, touch with fingers or something like tongue, feathers, ice all feel out of this world. Just having someone gently roll their fingertips over your stomach or thighs will nearly blow your mind! For me due to disability I have to pleasure myself during sex to achieve orgasm. But the ONE and only time I've ever achieved an orgasm was with a man who was very very inexperienced. So dont dispair or worry about sex. Just RELAX and treat your lady/fella with respect and trust. Good luck and remember safe sex will protect you against infection & kids! :)
No man or woman is an island
- Great sex makes you feel alive and the sharing of another's body makes you feel part of the human race. Your sexuality is part of your body just like any other sense or anatomical part, but many deny that it's a part of them. Complete fulfillment of yourself comes with having good sex with another human being.
- —Guest Martha Lucinda
Sex is Sex-Specific
- Women want tension, men want release; it is the release of fluids from one and the reception of fluids by the other. The biggest difference between the sexes is the number of orgasms it takes for satiation or satisfaction: 1 for men, upteen for women. This is why men really ought to take their pleasure by coming, and women ought to give their pleasure by taking what they can get. Homosexuality rather doubles these basic differences. Self-sex, however, is probaby the primary self-maker and, thus, the most important form of sex for creating individuality, individualism, and, thus, civilization. I suspect that's why the Greeks got it right. Anyway, we know that the Good Book got it wrong -- and we've needed to rewrite it ever since -- and are. We need to give men more sexual freedom, especially in bonding with other men who understand them better. If women expect to be the objects of sex, men become the subjects. Sex should act as a verb.
- —Guest Det
A God/dess Experience Within
- It feels small, then the desire overcomes me. That's when I have to masterbate. I LOVE to masterbate! I feel all warm and hot, wet, so moist... My clitoris gets very swollen, as I rub it this pleasure begins to spread throughout my entire body. I begin to get lost inthe pleasuring, tingling sensation, and it is as if I am out of my body yet one with myself. As the pleasur builds it blinds my thoughts to it only! It seems to control me and I must moan out in pleasure which no words can describe. My hips are rocking uncontrolably, my breathing is fast and hard. My eyes close and partially open, then close. I feel such exquisite pleasure I lose myself in the sensations and I slip into another reality where I merge and become one with God/dess. I rub and squeeze my breast, my nipples, and it intensifies. Pleasure shoots through my like StarfireHunh and I just can't stop. Rubbing so fast, hot and squishing, I am gone and pleasure unspeakable floods my reality as I orgasim. I go a 2nd time.
- —Guest Starfire
From Sex to Super-Consciousness
- Where/when mind and soul are connected sex can take you to super-consciousness - the ultimate feeling of Love. In Albert Einstein's words "Love is a matter of chemistry but sex is a matter of physics."
- —Guest hemjha
Sex feels like drums and thunder
- Think of your happiest day and add about ten of those days all strung together. Nothing beats that moment especially if you are both highly into one another. You must both really be inlove and be not afraid of where the moment leads you, relax and have fun!
- Bad Sex (meaning sex with someone you don't love) feels a lot like masturbation but not as intimate and responsive. Good Sex feels spectacular and has almost nothing to do with your level of experience. "You'd better find somebody to love!"
- My mom always said it was like food. You know when you have it you don't miss it and when you don't there are hunger pains. Occasionally you have a really great meal, that you remember forever like the best ever. But mostly it feeds and nourishes your body and you do it every day to keep going. In many ways sex is similar, not always spectacular, but always good and wholesome. And when you find that right person it can be a meal to die for.
- —Guest Dwight
- Sex is wonderful and great with someone you really love so much. You will end up doing everyday with the person but if is flirting you will never enjoy it. Shuu I love my man so man so much he the best man in whole world
- —Guest sonia
- Sex feels great . its sticky and warm and intense and just great
- —Guest kay
- Sex is a connection of the body, mind and soul of the people invloved. When we engage in sexual activity it can take the form of a conversation, or a physcial touch. We come together as seperate people and complete as a single unit. It does not matter if it is a brief encounter or one that lasts several days. Sex involves people not men or women. Sex is as much a part of humanity as legs and arms. We do not exist without it, and life loses it meaning when it is not practiced.
- —Guest George
Just don't be stupid.
- If your worried about STD'S then. "don't be silly and protect your willy. I'm not going to lie. I'm 15 and have never had sex. But I know a condom don't feel as good. But take the advice. I mean I'm the pull out method and look where that got my parents. :)
- —Guest Brett
Going All the Way
- When I first had sex, I was really shy and then my guy made me feel so much better. He was really sweet. It did hurt a bit at first but then it felt real good.
- —Guest Susan
it feels good...
- I waited a really long time to lose my virginity- like in my mid-twenties long. Not because I was so prudish, I'm not-but because I wanted to make sure I would be safe-financially, emotionally, and everything. I did not lose it to a love of my life-like I had long planned, but someone who loved me and I respected. It hurt a little, but I told him it was my first time-he was so sweet! I didn't come-but I was so nervous...it was ok. I saved that for next time!
- —Guest jess
Gross But Nice
- The first time it's kinda hard because you have to work it you know? But then it's omygod! Very awesome feeling. Have sex with people you like, it's always better . Its warm and slidey in there and may feel gross but nice at the same time!
- —Guest martin bug eye
Like Having an Exam
- Now that I am post-menopausal, I really don't feel much other than the awareness of being touched. There is no sexuality, or tingling, or excitement. It is kinda like having an exam. I do sort of remember what it is supposed to feel like, but not really. This was probably not much help, was it?
- —Guest CampRN
A workout, a struggle, a connection
- Sex is physical and can really awaken body awareness. Ever try snuggling with someone and have trouble figuring out where all the arms go? There's some of that in sex too, plus lots of sweat and other bodily fluids. If you're uncomfortable with your body, you may be uncomfortable during sex--or sex could help you feel better about your body than you ever have.
Sex is vulnerable. You need to express what you want, which means maybe being disappointed. You're at least partly naked, and giving someone else access to your body. You're maybe worried about pregnancy or STDs. It's scary! But when someone else respects your vulnerability and proves to be trustworthy, it's utterly thrilling.
Sex lets you connect. The other person is probably feeling just as vulnerable, opening up to you and hoping you'll be kind. It feels so good to be that good to someone else, and mutual kindness and pleasure can build a tremendous connection even if you're "just friends."
- —Guest Rose Fox