- Personally as a Mom of 2 small children; 4 yrs & 6 mo, it can be very important to me to know that my husband still finds me to be desirable. I will also say that flirtation and foreplay can be just as if not more important than the sex itself, as the buildup and anticipation goes a long way to making sex 'Great'.
- —Guest Mom of little ones
- It is the erotic allure of a sexual object that creates the excitement. The erotic nature of the sexual experience is all. Sex without excitement is no sex. The importance is within the view, the mind, the mystery and the imagination.
- I am a 69 year old male and my wife and I of 43 years have and LOVE sex EVERY DAY..... It's now BETTER than EVER... Why ??? Because we know how to please each other and not just do it and get it over with.
- —Guest Dick
- Sex is very important in life. Thanks to everyone for being aware of the lies we hear everyday and pointing them out!
Needed, but Not Important
- Well I am a gay male and I think that sex is very amazing, and enjoyable. I want to say that its a very needed thing in my life but I don't wanna say it's important. But if I'd rate it on a scale of 1-100 of importance , 1 being less important and 100 be most important, I'd give it like between 70 and 80.
- —Guest Chris
Keep your mind open
- I would have agreed with Guestno sex, until I met my girlfriend. Now I love sex like I love water or air, and wouldn't be without it. I didn't really take on board how important it is to love the oher person. Daft but true.
- —Guest Kate Green
singles versus married
- I cannot recall how many times I have heard the lie which says single people have more and better sex than married people do. I believe sex is always better when you are with someone you know and even better when you are with someone you love. I am so very thankful I have found a partner who is compatible with me on multiple levels, not just sexually, and we have the most satisfying sex life I have ever had with someone. I refuse to believe the lie which says married people cannot have a thoroughly satisfying sex life because I have that with my lover and best friend.
- —Guest Scott
Lies told to LGBT all day every day
- The biggest lie to any gay man is that sex between two men is unnatural. Once we realize that love between two men is as natural as any love, we move on to sex and discover that our bodies are perfectly aligned for each other. 69 is one of the most exquisite of positions and an extraordinary fit. There is absolute truth that a man will be far more understanding in what another man needs sexually. The pleasure for me, sexually, is far greater with my man than with women who've tried to please me in my supposedly "straight" past.
Sex Means Living Life to the Fullest
- In response to the statistics you stated... If I didn't have a satisfying sex life I wouldn't have a satisfying relationship or living my life to the fullest. It also helps with the whole health thing too. I guess that would make sex more important.
- —Guest Jewely
As Important As Anything Else
- Sex is as important as any other important thing in our life. We must understand it religiously, and should have the adequate knowledge about sex to live a happy sex life and happy married life.
- —Guest sanjeev kumar
- Sex isn't important at all. I'm not having it, I don't need it, I don't care.
- —Guest no-sex