- I recommend using a non-lubricated condom, or a flavored condom. Some lubricated condoms (and particularly ones with spermicidal lube) taste terrible.
- Open the condom carefully, watch for your teeth or sharp nails that could make small tears in the condom.
- Put the condom in your mouth with the reservoir tip pointing toward your throat, and the ring of the condom in front of your teeth.
- Press the reservoir tip with your tongue against the roof of your mouth you want to keep the air out of the tip as the condom is going on.
- At this point you could put a bit of lubricant on your partners penis for extra sensitivity.
- Take one or both of your hands and wrap them around the base of your partner’s penis to keep it hard and straight. If your partner is uncircumcised, make sure his foreskin is pulled back.
- Lower your head and put the condom on the tip of his penis. Make sure you have the reservoir tip squeezed with your tongue against the head of the penis.
Use your lips to roll the condom down the shaft of the penis. You might very gently be using your teeth, but be careful to only use the front flat parts for guidance, not to bite down or tear the condom with your teeth.