In this position both partners are standing, one uses a wall to support themselves while the other penetrates from behind. Face the wall, bending a bit at the waist, and depending on comfort and height, bending your knees. You may have just their hands, or possibly your forearms pressing against the wall (in a sort of stereotypical "frisking" pose from TV cop shows). Your partner is behind you facing the wall as well, penetration is from behind.
Pros of the Wall Standing Sex Position
- As with all standing sex positions, this one can be great for quickie sex.
- You can use the wall for support and push off it, allowing the partner against the wall more strength to guide the penetration.
- Lots of fantasy role play potential with this position.
- If you have strong leg muscles you can vary the angle and strength of penetration without extra strain on your hips.
Cons of the Wall Standing Sex Position
- Requires significant leg muscle strength for the basic position
- Requires flexibility
- Most of the physical contact is with the upper body, and when you are facing away from each other, the partner facing the wall doesn't get to touch very much.
- Some people find this position tiring and won't use it for an entire session, or won't orgasm in this position.