Basic Kneeling Ball Sex Position:
More about the Kneeling Ball Sex Position:
This position may lend itself well to some elements of power play, as the partner on their knees is in a physical position of control, and has easy access to the arms and legs of the curled up partner, whereas the partner lying down is facing away from, and can’t really see, the partner on their knees.
You can also vary the feeling by having the lying down partner curl up and uncurl, as well as moving the legs of the lying down partner back and forth.
Pros of the Kneeling Ball Sex Position:
- This is a very “giving” in that it offers the possibility for a lot of touching and loving attention paid to the partner lying down.
- Allows for variety in angle and depth of penetration.
- Lends well to elements of power play.
Cons of the Leg Action Sex Position:
- One partner is on their knees for a while, would not be good for anyone with knee problems.
- Most of the action comes from the hips and leg muscles, some strength is required to keep the action going
- There is no face to fact contact in this position.