From the article: Sex When You Work From Home
Working from home can be an isolating experience, and it can put a serious crimp in your sex life. Whether you are single or partnered, if you work from home, share your tips for balancing work and life such that your sex life doesn't get lost among the piles of paper on your kitchen table. Share Your Tips
home vs work
- i see the pros and cons of working from home and how sex and pleasure can be affected. I am single. I tend to get distracted when working from home with internet sex sites, etc. when i should be doing work stuff. At the workplace I'm more focused obviously. I find if I work from home the best thing for me is to masturbate first thing and get it over with so I can concentrate on work. Many a time I've been on porn site and pleasure sites way too long, so masturbating first thing affords me a better and productive start to the day also
- —Guest pleasure boy
Work from home
- In today's world there are many who work from home. Gives ample freedom to avoid dressing for work, timing can be different, you have time to chit chat with each other, take off if you are tired, caress each other, and finally end up having a wonderful sexual encounter around 2 pm. But over a period of time becomes a ritual. Better option would be to switch over between going to the office and staying at home.
- —Guest sarum
a different perspective
- I work from home, am in a relationship. I changed my opinion about masturbation. I 'm trying to stop masturbation, it's difficult. Masturbation is an ideal way to break the day, have some fun. But it's effecting my relationship negatively. I'm in my sixties so is wife, we're no longer physically attractive. So here I go, masturbate online with a beautifull girl in her late twenties. At night there's my wife and I cannot escape comparing her to the images in my mind. It makes sex difficult. How do I get aroused? That's why I decided to stop masturbating and in stead concentrate solely on my wife, what is it that attracts me physically to her? How can I be her lover? How can I be someone in love?
- —Guest guest-from overseas
Get Out of the House!
- I work from home and I think it is best to get out of the house in order to change gears into sexy mode. I alternate day + night shifts and I try to get to the gym or take a yoga class after a day shift before my fiance comes home from work. Ideally, we are then arriving home at the same time and we can begin our alone time together from there. If I am working a night shift, I go to the gym or yoga in the morning but I then make sure I am showered and dressed in street clothes when she gets home from work. Sometimes I even like to take a break and go meet her at the subway so I can walk home with her, which helps be change from total work mode to 'working with my SO around the house mode". Basically, I disrupt my work no matter what for at least a short period and give her my full attention so it does not seem like I am ignoring her.
Non-working Partner Wants Sex
- I've been working at home for several years. My partner doesn't work, and thinks I should have time to have sex with him constantly day and night. It's hard to get my work done with him in the house.
Sex When You Work From Home
- To elaborate on the comment by 'Guest home-body', the masturbation ease when working at home is a plus. My such exercise increased to twice per day during my work days at home. One problem is that I spend about an hour per session; i.e., two hours per day. That's a big chunk out of the work day!
one big plus
- There aren't a lot of workplaces where you can take a ten minute masturbation break whenever you want. Definitely a bonus for me.
- —Guest home-body